We are a diner that has been around since 1954 and has since evolved.
Sometime in 2004, Chef Denis Larouche and brother in-law Kirby Wong came together and turned this greasy spoon into something like no other in Vancouver. We offer a wide variety of dishes from grilled cheese sandwiches, real beef burgers (unprocessed), and roasted turkey clubhouse to a sesame crusted tuna papaya salad, sirloin steak with peppercorn sauce to even full sized salad meals. This is “slow food, FAST!!!” All for an affordable price.
Downtown food, at an East Van price.
A must try is our conqueso, hand cut fries, carbonara, and the complimentary soup that comes with every meal.
- NY Steak Neptune – mashed potatoes, veggies, crab n’ shrimp lemon butter sauce 18.95
- Pork Loin – mashed potatoes, veggies, pine mushroom sauce 16.95
- Skate Wing – rice, veggies, caper brown butter sauce 15.95
- Ling Cod – rice, veggies, chipotle cream sauce 16.95
- Tempura Sockeye Salmon – rice, veggies, teriyaki glaze 16.95
- Short Rib Alfredo – cream sauce, garlic toast 17.95
- General Tao Chicken Stir fry 13.95
Soups: turkey vegetable or split pea n’ ham
Phone: 604 876 3520
OMG where have you been all my life? I am ashamed to say that a foodie like myself just discovered this place today.Shila B.
Monday – Friday:
Breakfast Daily 7am-11am
Lunch Daily 11am-4pm
General hours: 7am – 4pm
Brunch from 8am till 2pm on Saturdays
Cash & Debit Only
1836 Ontario Street
Vancouver, BC V5T2W6