We are a diner that has been around since 1954 and has since evolved.
Sometime in 2004, Chef Denis Larouche and brother in-law Kirby Wong came together and turned this greasy spoon into something like no other in Vancouver. We offer a wide variety of dishes from grilled cheese sandwiches, real beef burgers (unprocessed), and roasted turkey clubhouse to a sesame crusted tuna papaya salad, sirloin steak with peppercorn sauce to even full sized salad meals. This is “slow food, FAST!!!” All for an affordable price.
Downtown food, at an East Van price.
A must try is our conqueso, hand cut fries, carbonara, and the complimentary soup that comes with every meal.
T G I F and it is Family Day Weekend…spend some time with the Family!
- N.Y. Steak – mashed potatoes, veggies, peppercorn sauce 16.95
- Short Ribs – mashed potatoes, veggies, stilton bleu cheese sauce 16.95
- Lamb Shank – mashed potatoes, veggies, dijon mustard 15.95
- Duck Confit – mashed potatoes, veggies, blueberry compote 15.95
- Duo of Sausage Pasta – rose sauce, garlic toast 14.95
- Ling Cod – ricotta cheese spinach perogies, veggies, preserved lemon caper yogurt 16.95
- Sockeye Salmon – rice, veggies, shrimp butter 16.95
- Spicy Teriyaki Chicken Stir fry 13.95
Soups: lamb beef vegetable or fish bisque
Desserts: creme caramel 5 butter tart 4 apple pie a la mode 6
Phone: 604 8763620
OMG where have you been all my life? I am ashamed to say that a foodie like myself just discovered this place today.Shila B.
Monday – Friday:
Breakfast Daily 7am-11am
Lunch Daily 11am-4pm
General hours: 7am – 4pm
Brunch from 8am till 2pm on Saturdays
Cash & Debit Only
1836 Ontario Street
Vancouver, BC V5T2W6