We are a diner that has been around since 1954 and has since evolved.
Sometime in 2004, Chef Denis Larouche and brother in-law Kirby Wong came together and turned this greasy spoon into something like no other in Vancouver. We offer a wide variety of dishes from grilled cheese sandwiches, real beef burgers (unprocessed), and roasted turkey clubhouse to a sesame crusted tuna papaya salad, sirloin steak with peppercorn sauce to even full sized salad meals. This is “slow food, FAST!!!” All for an affordable price.
Downtown food, at an East Van price.
A must try is our conqueso, hand cut fries, carbonara, and the complimentary soup that comes with every meal.
A New Season…Welcoming Fall
- NY Steak – mashed potatoes, veggies, mushroom sauce $19
- Braised Short Rib – mashed potatoes, veggies, au jus $19
- Louisiana Chicken Pasta – sausage, garlic toast $17
- Sockeye Salmon – rice, veggies, shrimp langoustine cream sauce $18
- Cajun Ling Cod – rice, veggies, pineapple salsa $18
- Duck Confit Salad – strawberry gastrique, greens n’ goodies $17
- Cashew Chicken Stir fry $15
- Spicy Lamb – julienne peppers, onions. rice $17
- Chicken Chili Con Queso – stewed peppers, cheese, avocado $17
- House Chow Mein – prawns, bbq pork, chicken, asian vegetables $16
- Roast Turkey Clubhouse / hand cut fries $15
- Argo Best Burger – bacon, cheese, fried onions, fried egg / hand cut fries $15
Soup du Jour: bacon lentil
Take Home Chef:
Spaghetti Bundle for $26: not available today
Fife Bakery Sourdough
1 pack of pasta
1L Meat Sauce
1 Litre Meat Sauce $12
1 Litre Meat Balls $12
1/2 Litre Mushroom Beef Stew $11
3# beef lasagna $23
1# Kalbi Beef Ribs $12
1# Chicken Wings $10
Soups 1L $8 or /3 for $20 Soups 1/2 litre $5
Cream of Tomato
Beef n’Roasted Butternut Squash
Curry Bacon Lentil