We are a diner that has been around since 1954 and has since evolved.
Sometime in 2004, Chef Denis Larouche and brother in-law Kirby Wong came together and turned this greasy spoon into something like no other in Vancouver. We offer a wide variety of dishes from grilled cheese sandwiches, real beef burgers (unprocessed), and roasted turkey clubhouse to a sesame crusted tuna papaya salad, sirloin steak with peppercorn sauce to even full sized salad meals. This is “slow food, FAST!!!” All for an affordable price.
Downtown food, at an East Van price.
A must try is our conqueso, hand cut fries, carbonara, and the complimentary soup that comes with every meal.
- Eggs Benedict – ham, poached eggs, hollandaise sauce, home fries $13.95
- Con Queso Eggs Benedict – stewed peppers, cheesy sauce, sliced tomato, avocado, home fries $13.95
- Fried Chicken n’ Waffles – syrup, gravy, home fries $15.95
- Argo Best Burger – bacon, cheese, fried egg, fried onions, fries $14.95
- BBQ Pulled Pork Benedict – poached eggs, house made bbq sauce, caramelized onions, home fries $13.95
- Fire roasted Pimentel Omelette – ricotta cheese, home fries, toast $15.95
- Sockeye Salmon – hollandaise sauce, poached egg, home fries & veggies $16.95
- Cajun Ling Cod – queso sauce, poached egg, home fries, veggies $16.95
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin Pasta – tomato sauce, cheese & garlic toast $15.95
Desserts: Apple Pie a la mode $6 -or- Blueberry Pie a la mode $7 – Tiramisu $5
OMG where have you been all my life? I am ashamed to say that a foodie like myself just discovered this place today.Shila B.
Monday – Friday:
Breakfast Daily 7am-11am
Lunch Daily 11am-4pm
General hours: 7am – 4pm
Brunch from 8am till 2pm on Saturdays
Cash & Debit Only
1836 Ontario Street
Vancouver, BC V5T2W6