We are a diner that has been around since 1954 and has since evolved.
Sometime in 2004, Chef Denis Larouche and brother in-law Kirby Wong came together and turned this greasy spoon into something like no other in Vancouver. We offer a wide variety of dishes from grilled cheese sandwiches, real beef burgers (unprocessed), and roasted turkey clubhouse to a sesame crusted tuna papaya salad, sirloin steak with peppercorn sauce to even full sized salad meals. This is “slow food, FAST!!!” All for an affordable price.
Downtown food, at an East Van price.
A must try is our conqueso, hand cut fries, carbonara, and the complimentary soup that comes with every meal.
- NY Steak – mashed potatoes, veggies, peppercorn sauce 16.95
- Braised Short Ribs – mashed potatoes, veggies, au jus 18.95
- Duck Confit Salad – greens, balsamic vinaigrette, goodies 15.95
- Butternut Squash Ravioli n’ Italian Sausage – rose sauce, garlic toast 15.50
- Sockeye Salmon – rice, veggies, shrimp tomato sauce 16.95
- Pork Chop – scalloped potatoes, veggies, mushroom sauce, cranberry compote 16.95
- Honey Garlic Chicken Stir fry 13.95
Soups: cream of chicken or onion
Phone: 604 876 3620
OMG where have you been all my life? I am ashamed to say that a foodie like myself just discovered this place today.Shila B.
Monday – Friday:
Breakfast Daily 7am-11am
Lunch Daily 11am-4pm
General hours: 7am – 4pm
Brunch from 8am till 2pm on Saturdays
Cash & Debit Only
1836 Ontario Street
Vancouver, BC V5T2W6