We are a diner that has been around since 1954 and has since evolved.
Sometime in 2004, Chef Denis Larouche and brother in-law Kirby Wong came together and turned this greasy spoon into something like no other in Vancouver. We offer a wide variety of dishes from grilled cheese sandwiches, real beef burgers (unprocessed), and roasted turkey clubhouse to a sesame crusted tuna papaya salad, sirloin steak with peppercorn sauce to even full sized salad meals. This is “slow food, FAST!!!” All for an affordable price.
Downtown food, at an East Van price.
A must try is our conqueso, hand cut fries, carbonara, and the complimentary soup that comes with every meal.
- Eggs Benedict – ham, poached eggs, home fries, hollandaise sauce 13.95
- Con Queso Eggs – stewed peppers, cheesy sauce, avocado 13.95
- Fried Chicken n’ Waffles – syrup, home fries, gravy 15.95
- Argo Best Burger – bacon, cheese, fried onions, fried egg, fries 13.95
- Pork Loin – home fries, veggies, peppercorn sauce 15.95
- Hanger Steak – fries, veggies, red wine sauce 15.95
- Herb Crusted Sockeye Salmon – home fries, veggies, sage butter 15.95
- Cajun Ling Cod – home fries, veggies, pineapple salsa 15.95
- 2 Sausage Pasta – chorizo, Italian sausages, rose sauce, garlic toast 14.95
OMG where have you been all my life? I am ashamed to say that a foodie like myself just discovered this place today.Shila B.
Monday – Friday:
Breakfast Daily 7am-11am
Lunch Daily 11am-4pm
General hours: 7am – 4pm
Brunch from 8am till 2pm on Saturdays
Cash & Debit Only
1836 Ontario Street
Vancouver, BC V5T2W6