We are a diner that has been around since 1954 and has since evolved.
Sometime in 2004, Chef Denis Larouche and brother in-law Kirby Wong came together and turned this greasy spoon into something like no other in Vancouver. We offer a wide variety of dishes from grilled cheese sandwiches, real beef burgers (unprocessed), and roasted turkey clubhouse to a sesame crusted tuna papaya salad, sirloin steak with peppercorn sauce to even full sized salad meals. This is “slow food, FAST!!!” All for an affordable price.
Downtown food, at an East Van price.
A must try is our conqueso, hand cut fries, carbonara, and the complimentary soup that comes with every meal.
1. Grilled Halibut – jasmine rice, veggies, lobster nage 16.95
2. Sockeye Salmon – jasmine rice, veggies, green pea n’ shrimp cream 15.95
3. Roasted Lamb Sirloin – mashed potatoes, veggies, dijon mustard 15.95
4. Flat Iron Steak – mashed potatoes, veggies, onion jus 15.95
5. Pork n’ Pork -(tenderloin, chop) mashed potatoes, veggies, mushroom sauce 15.95
6. Chicken Breast – mashed potatoes, veggies, peppercorn sauce 15.95
7. Braised Curry Brisket – jasmine rice, veggies 14.95
8. Louisiana Seafood Pasta – garlic toast 14.95
9. Honey Garlic Chicken Stir fry over rice 13.95
Soups: split pea n’ ham or lobster bisque
Desserts: GM Creme Brulee 4 Devil’s Food Cake 5 Peach Pie a la mode 5
Phone: 604 876 3620
OMG where have you been all my life? I am ashamed to say that a foodie like myself just discovered this place today.Shila B.
Monday – Friday:
Breakfast Daily 7am-11am
Lunch Daily 11am-4pm
General hours: 7am – 4pm
Brunch from 8am till 2pm on Saturdays
Open Thursday & Friday for dinner
5pm till 10pm!
Cash & Debit Only
1836 Ontario Street
Vancouver, BC V5T2W6