We are a diner that has been around since 1954 and has since evolved.
Sometime in 2004, Chef Denis Larouche and brother in-law Kirby Wong came together and turned this greasy spoon into something like no other in Vancouver. We offer a wide variety of dishes from grilled cheese sandwiches, real beef burgers (unprocessed), and roasted turkey clubhouse to a sesame crusted tuna papaya salad, sirloin steak with peppercorn sauce to even full sized salad meals. This is “slow food, FAST!!!” All for an affordable price.
Downtown food, at an East Van price.
A must try is our conqueso, hand cut fries, carbonara, and the complimentary soup that comes with every meal.
- Eggs Benedict – ham, home fries, hollandaise sauce 13.95
- Smoke Salmon Benedict – cream cheese, hollandaise sauce 13.95
- Con Queso Eggs – sliced tomato, stewed peppers, cheesy sauce, avocado 13.95
- Fried Chicken n’ Waffles – syrup, home fries, gravy 14.95
- Duck Confit Salad – greens, balsamic vinaigrette, mango salsa 15.95
- Flat Iron Steak Sandwich – home fries, veggies, roasted garlic mushroom sauce 15.95
- Short Rib Gnocci – Alfredo sauce, garlic toast 15.95
- Chicken Breast – home fries, veggies, preserved lemon caper olive oil 15.95
- Argo Burger – cheese, fried egg, fries 13.95
OMG where have you been all my life? I am ashamed to say that a foodie like myself just discovered this place today.Shila B.
Monday – Friday:
Breakfast Daily 7am-11am
Lunch Daily 11am-4pm
General hours: 7am – 4pm
Brunch from 8am till 2pm on Saturdays
Open Thursday & Friday for dinner
5pm till 10pm!
Cash & Debit Only
1836 Ontario Street
Vancouver, BC V5T2W6