We are a diner that has been around since 1954 and has since evolved.
Sometime in 2004, Chef Denis Larouche and brother in-law Kirby Wong came together and turned this greasy spoon into something like no other in Vancouver. We offer a wide variety of dishes from grilled cheese sandwiches, real beef burgers (unprocessed), and roasted turkey clubhouse to a sesame crusted tuna papaya salad, sirloin steak with peppercorn sauce to even full sized salad meals. This is “slow food, FAST!!!” All for an affordable price.
Downtown food, at an East Van price.
A must try is our conqueso, hand cut fries, carbonara, and the complimentary soup that comes with every meal.
- “The Burger Challenge” cast your vote @ vancouverfoodster.com Short Rib Burger – portabellini mushroom, roquefort mayo, crispy onions, 4cheese, fries 14.95
- Eggs Benedict – ham, poached eggs, hollandaise sauce, home fries 12.95
- Con Queso Eggs – stewed peppers, poached eggs, cheessy sauce, avocado 12.95
- Fried Chicen n’ Waffles – syrup, home fries, gravy 14.95
- Grilled Halibut – home fries, veggies, lobster bisque 16.95
- Rockfish n’ Chips – tartar sauce, slaw 14.95
- Chicken n’ Chorizo Pasta – rose sauce, garlic toast 15.95
- Country Fried Steak – home fries, veggies, peppercorn sauce 14.95
OMG where have you been all my life? I am ashamed to say that a foodie like myself just discovered this place today.Shila B.
Monday – Friday:
Breakfast Daily 7am-11am
Lunch Daily 11am-4pm
General hours: 7am – 4pm
Brunch from 8am till 2pm on Saturdays
Open Thursday & Friday for dinner
5pm till 10pm!
Cash & Debit Only
1836 Ontario Street
Vancouver, BC V5T2W6