We are a diner that has been around since 1954 and has since evolved.
Sometime in 2004, Chef Denis Larouche and brother in-law Kirby Wong came together and turned this greasy spoon into something like no other in Vancouver. We offer a wide variety of dishes from grilled cheese sandwiches, real beef burgers (unprocessed), and roasted turkey clubhouse to a sesame crusted tuna papaya salad, sirloin steak with peppercorn sauce to even full sized salad meals. This is “slow food, FAST!!!” All for an affordable price.
Downtown food, at an East Van price.
A must try is our conqueso, hand cut fries, carbonara, and the complimentary soup that comes with every meal.
1. Coho Salmon – lemon butter, rice & veggies $13.95
2. Cajun Ling Cod – chipotle prawn butter, rice & veggies $13.95
3. Duck Confit – blueberry sauce, mash potatoes & veggies $14.95
4. Flat Iron – onion sauce, gorgonzola cheese crumble, mash potatoes & veggies $14.95
5. Maple Sugar Crusted Pork Chop – mash potatoes & veggies $14.95
6. Seafood Carbonarra Pasta – egg cream sauce & garlic toast $13.95
7. Chorizo Sausage Pasta – tomato sauce & garlic toast $13.95
8. Honey Garlic Chicken Stirfry on Rice $12.95
Soups: Cream of Leek n’ Potato OR Split Pea n Ham
Desserts: Pecan Pie a la mode $5.00 OR Crème Caramel $4.00
** ALL MADE ON LOCATION!!! **
OMG where have you been all my life? I am ashamed to say that a foodie like myself just discovered this place today.Shila B.
Monday – Friday:
Breakfast Daily 7am-11am
Lunch Daily 11am-4pm
General hours: 7am – 4pm
Brunch from 8am till 2pm on Saturdays
Open Thursday & Friday for dinner
5pm till 10pm!
Cash & Debit Only
1836 Ontario Street
Vancouver, BC V5T2W6