We are a diner that has been around since 1954 and has since evolved.
Sometime in 2004, Chef Denis Larouche and brother in-law Kirby Wong came together and turned this greasy spoon into something like no other in Vancouver. We offer a wide variety of dishes from grilled cheese sandwiches, real beef burgers (unprocessed), and roasted turkey clubhouse to a sesame crusted tuna papaya salad, sirloin steak with peppercorn sauce to even full sized salad meals. This is “slow food, FAST!!!” All for an affordable price.
Downtown food, at an East Van price.
A must try is our conqueso, hand cut fries, carbonara, and the complimentary soup that comes with every meal.
1. Grilled Sockeye Salmon – jasmine rice, veggies, lemon butter sauce 14.95
2. Seared Rockfish – jasmine rice, veggies, cheese sauce 14.95
3. Louisiana Seafood Pasta – garlic toast 13.95
4. Grilled Pork Loin Chop – mashed potatoes, veggies, mustard sauce 14.95
5. Seared Flat Iron Steak – mashed potatoes, veggies, onion sauce 14.95
6. Cashew Chicken Stir fry over rice 12.95
7. Duck Confit – mashed potatoes, veggies, berry compote 14.95
8. Blackened Albacore Tuna – jasmine rice, veggies, tomato salsa 14.95
Soups: salmon chowder or turkey barley
Phone: 604 876 3620
OMG where have you been all my life? I am ashamed to say that a foodie like myself just discovered this place today.Shila B.
Monday – Friday:
Breakfast Daily 7am-11am
Lunch Daily 11am-4pm
General hours: 7am – 4pm
Brunch from 8am till 2pm on Saturdays
Open Thursday & Friday for dinner
5pm till 10pm!
Cash & Debit Only
1836 Ontario Street
Vancouver, BC V5T2W6